- Richard's mature teaching style is a positive, down to earth synthesis of body, mind and spirit arrived at after 40 years' regular practice, ongoing study and teaching with a clear relationship to the arts and creativity.
- 1973-1985 received extensive yoga teacher training under the late Dorotea Mangiamele, founder of Mangala Studios of Yoga and Creative Dance.
- Has taught yoga since 1975.
- Is a full member of the International Yoga Teachers Association (I.Y.T.A.)
- Through his practice of Japanese ink painting and calligraphy brings an artistic and creative dimension to the postures, concentration and flow of energy in these yoga classes.
Regular Classes (Term 4, 2019)Merri Yoga, Ida Street North Fitzroy
Maribyrnong YogaMaribyrnong Community Centre, Randall St, Maribyrnong
Monday Evening Classes|
Intermediate class: 7.45 – 8.15pm
Beginners class: 6.00 – 7.30pm
Term 4: 7th October - 16th December (10 weeks)
Cost: $120 / $100 (concession)
Bookings through the Maribyrnong Community Centre